Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.
Guitar is in very good condition with the only damage being a small crack by the neck pocket.
Has been fully serviced and restrung to make sure its in full working order. Please view photographs carefully and make sure your happy with the condition before purchasing
Items does not include a case or gig bag
A great guitar for beginners, the Squier Affinity Telecaster has been designed to give you the classic features and great looks of a Fender Telecaster but at a price point that’s ideal for people who are new to guitar.
Squier Affinity Telecaster Race Green Key Features:
- Classic Fender Telecaster Style
- “C” Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5” Radius Laurel Fretboard
- Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switching
Quality Guitar Build
The Alder body of the Squier Affinity Telecaster works two-fold. First of all, it looks great and you can tell the Telecaster style a mile off. Secondly; the cutaway to the body gives you easy access to the upper frets which is essential for high-flying guitar solos.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck which has a comfortable “C” shape profile and an Indian Laurel fretboard.
The fretboard features a modern 9.5” radius and medium jumbo frets so it’s easy to learn on and play.
Vintage Style Electronics
The Squier Affinity Telecaster gets its great tones from a set of two Vintage-Style Single-Coil Telecaster pickups.
You can use the 3-position blade to switch between using either of the pickups individually or both together for three distinct sounds.
Simple volume and tone controls are also on hand allowing for further sonic sculpting. With their knurled flat-top knobs, these controls add to the classic look of the instrument.
High Quality Hardware
Improved sustain and precise intonation is provided by the 6-saddle top-load Tele bridge found on the body of the Squier Telecaster.
Up on the headstock, you’ll find six standard die-cast tuning machines allowing for easy tuning of your strings.
Squier Affinity Telecaster Race Green Specs:
- Model Name: Affinity Series™ Telecaster®, Laurel Fingerboard, Race Green
- Model #: 0370200592
- Series: Affinity Series
- Colour: Race Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Tele®
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top