Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.
Guitar is in good condition but does have some surface scratches and dents.
There is a large clump of small surface scratches on the side contour and a few small dents on the front of the body. There is also a small blue paint mark on the back near the neck joint.
Please view the photographs carefully before purchasing.
Has been fully serviced and restrung to make sure its in full working order.
Item includes a gig bag!
The AJ-220SCE has long been one of Epiphone’s best selling acoustic guitars with the look, sound, and build quality that first time players and professionals expect to hear when they pick up an Epiphone. The Advanced Jumbo style was first produced at the legendary Kalamazoo factory in the 1930s has been a favorite of musicians from every field of popular music ever since. The Advanced Jumbo sound is commanding when required but it’s also well balanced which makes it perfect for stage and studio. Now with a killer cutaway and Shadow’s new Performer Tuner preamp system, the AJ-220SCE takes yet another step above the competition.
With its bell-like shape featuring a larger lower bout and a smaller, round upper bout, the AJ-220SCE has a focused and balanced tone. The bass is deep, rich, and loud while the highs have a crispness and brilliance that cuts through. Most noticeable however, is the AJ-220SCE’s clear mid-range that’s never muddy like a square-shouldered dreadnought. The Advanced Jumbo acoustic guitar is often described as the perfect instrument for the soloist or singer/songwriter with a sound that blends well with vocals. And, its generous and elegant Venetian cutaway enables you to access the upper frets with ease.
- NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
- Shadow Performer Tuner
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid mahogany with satin finish
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ D-Shape
- Neck Joint: Dovetail, glued-In
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: rosewood with “Dot” inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Trussrod: Adjustable via headstock
- Frets: 20; medium/jumbo
- Binding: 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
- Fingerboard Nut Width: 1.68″
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Sealed, Die-cast; 14: 1 ratio
- Bridge Pickup: NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
- Controls: Shadow Performer Tuner™ Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Bridge: Solid rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Compensated; PVC
- Pickguard: Simulated Tortoise with metal “E”
- Output Jack: Metal Endpin Jack with 1/4″ output
- Strap Buttons: Yes