The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it’s well-balanced design and length. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551″ Length: 16″
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry